14 Nov 2014

Ghost - Antony & the Johnsons

Ghost - Antony & the Johnsons
Today it goes like this... we've been having a lot of consecutive days of rain here in northern Italy and lots of overflowing has happened, also here next to where I live. It's not an easy time for the relationship between Italy and the weather, especially concerning water pouring down from the sky without pause. Today finally we got a break (it's gonna start again soon though), a glimpse of sun among the grey clouds reached the land, but most of the leaves on the trees have fallen and the light is the classic autumn light, which always puts me in a kind of depressed mood, especially with darkness coming so soon... Adding this to my not being super well (thanks, missing teeth), I don't have many reasons for rejoicing these days. This brought me to wanting to listen to Antony & the Johnsons, who work quite well for that time of year! Given that I have posted already the song I wanted to post, I'll leave you with this beautiful Ghost!


No comments:

Post a Comment