5 Nov 2014

Cedarwood road - U2

Cedarwood road - U2
This morning I woke up with this song on my mind... don't know why, I don't even remember if I even listened to it today! I was thinking about what to post now and I was just about to make up my mind about another band, which I'll probably post tomorrow... I also have another song to post, related to a TV series I'm watching, but I want to wait until I get to the end of the first season, which is probably gonna happen tomorrow or the day after... so I'm quite ready for the next couple of days! Focusing on today, this is a further confirmation of how much I liked U2's latest album, and it is also connected to me listening to War while taking a bath this afternoon... it's always amazing how that album reminds me immediately of the time I spent in Montréal...


No comments:

Post a Comment