24 Nov 2014

Bad things - Jace Everett

Bad things - Jace Everett
Being in that time of one's life between giving in the thesis and discussing/defending it, I have loads of free time. And by loads, I mean the whole day. Ok, I confess, today I have started getting a few slides ready for the discussion time, but aside that I'm mainly devoting my time to video games, reading, swimming, yoga, spending time with relatives, receiving tickets for "high speed" (thank you Milan municipality, thanks a lot) and, mainly and mostly, watching TV series. I have (with utmost regret) finished watching the first two seasons of Orange is the new black, and I'll be eagerly waiting for the third. After that I started watching a series that has now ended permanently, i.e. True blood. I mean, after two seasons I still haven't understood how they could keep up a show with: a not-pretty starring female character, a not-pretty-to-quite-ugly and gloomy starring male character, the most unnervingly stupidest character ever (the brother of the protagonist) and the usual tales of vampires vs werewolves vs humans vs other supernatural creatures vs whatever. The funny thing is that at times, well, let's say often, I find myself eager to go on watching, as the plot is quite flowing and, I confess again, there are a few hotties and a few interesting characters! Well, as usual one of the things that I love the most about the show is the opening song, so here it is!! Go on and do real bad things with your loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment