10 Oct 2014

Tire swing - Kimya Dawson

Tire swing - Kimya Dawson
Seems like a great time to write my post! As usual, I have been working quite hard for my thesis! Now I'm waiting for a program to download and I have a few free moments, and here I am! But I didn't do only thesis today, I also went back swimming, even if my dear public pool in Milan increased its entry fee from 4€ to 6€, that's a lot and I think I'm gonna start going when I'm in Varese... anyway, it was great as soon as I entered the water, that feeling... then it was hard, as I haven't been properly training in the last few months, especially because of the bad weather and the missed open air swimming... I'll get back in fit soon! My thesis is looking good, database is practically finished, now I "only" have to make analysis on it! Yay! Can't wait! Will leave with another peculiar track, one that I thought I would post when I listened to it today. It's out of Juno's OST again, and after a few listens, when you get into it, it's quite... nicely peculiar!


No comments:

Post a Comment