14 Oct 2014

Every breaking wave - U2

Every breaking wave - U2
Yay! It's "only" 2.25 and I am finished with working on my thesis for today plus I already brushed my teeth! Lucky me! Or not... today I had the (second?) last interview and it has been very nice and pleasing, the girl I've been speaking with has been good company! Moreover, I exchange a few mails with the Professor that's tutoring me for the thesis and he gave me a few suggestions on how to improve my work, saying that's it's a good and promising paper for now, with lots of material! Let's hope that's good, and I'm happy to get some advice on how to further improve it, as at this point I'd be very pleased and happy to make a good show with it! A good show like the one U2 have been doing with their latest album! I haven't had the time to watch their performance on Italian TV that was recorded last night, but I will for sure tomorrow! (I have watched Alt-J live on KEXP instead, I had a good excuse!)


No comments:

Post a Comment