21 Oct 2014

#90smusic Natural blues - Moby

Moby - Natural blues
I hope you all have enjoyed this first year of music blogging, I sure did. To further celebrate the blog's birthday that happened yesterday (check out here if you missed out), I decided to start a week dedicated to 90s music: yes, you got it right! For this new week I will only post music out of my favourite decade, the magical, poppish, trashy, dancy, alt-rocky 1990s! I take this chance to celebrate the part 2 of 'The my 90s' playlist, which I complied recently; you have already had a taste of it with the last sundayrevival (here), and I can't wait to give you more!
The first glimpse of this fabulous week that is ahead of us is one of my absolutely favourite songs ever (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, rather...), which needs no introduction! Enjoy and stay tuned for more great 90s music tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment