25 Oct 2014

#90smusic You gotta be - Des'ree

You gotta be - Des'ree
Yesterday I did not post, I am aware of that and I am sorry, but unfortunately it has been a crazy, crazy day. It started in the late morning, when I had to do a Skype interview but the guy I had to speak with was not there, so I waited in vain. Then I moved with my father to reach my mother's school, driving him there. I was then ready to drive to Milan to have lunch with a classmate of mine, but the highway was completely blocked because of a car crash, so I decided to come back, have lunch with my parents and stayed there with them a couple hours more to let the traffic move away. When I got to Milan, I helped my aunt with the cleaning up a little and then we went to buy a new vacuum-cleaner, then shower and out for dinner and drinks (drink actually, just one). And that's when the real problems began: that freaking thing dulled me more than it should so I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep (it was 2.30 AM) only to wake up at 6 for a short trip at the toilet and not being able to fall asleep again, with a mess in my stomach and nausea. Well, that was the nice start of my day! I'll post twice today to compensate yesterday's loss, and I am posting about a lesson I should really learn...!

"You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger"




No comments:

Post a Comment