12 Sept 2014

Words (between the lines of age) - Neil Young

Words (between the lines of age) - Neil Young
I'll start off this post by stating that this is not the song I meant to post for today, it has not been until like 2 minutes ago. It's not something new anyway. I was planning to start posting the first highlights out of the new shift of stuff I'm listening to, but well... I decided not to. Funny thing, one of Neil Young's albums is part of this new shift, ok it's the last thing I've started listening to and I haven't familiarized with any songs yet, anyway... I was watching a series of short movies and the last one I've seen (Lucky Blue) was about a kind of romance growing between two teenagers in the context of a touring karaoke act. In a very romantic open air environment, with the stage filled with light bulbs and couples dancing together, one of the two guys start singing that song that goes "Words don't come easy to me...", I love you but this is the only way I'm able to tell you and so on like this. I'm not posting that one, yet it made me think of another "Words" song, which is the exact reason why I'm posting this now!


No comments:

Post a Comment