4 Sept 2014

Edit - Regina Spektor

Edit - Regina Spektor
Things are getting more and more heated up with my thesis and I am quite excited about it! Today I had my first interview with the CEO of a New York-based startup wearing just my robe as, after I tried to call him a few times in vane, he called me back right after I stepped out of the shower! Well, it's been a fiery and rocky start, but I hope I handled it at my best and I have for sure learned how to handle my next interviews better (note to self: never shower again before thesis is completed)! Later I have been proof-reading what I have already written (more than halfway through) and I have been keeping on with contacting other people for new interviews, so I'm keeping myself real busy! But don't worry, there's always at least a little time for music (hey, come on, I'm writing my thesis on live music and I listen to music all the time while writing and researching, so there is a LOOOT of time for music in my days!!!) and for A song or two per day! Today I have a lovely lady keeping me company again with a great song I've been obsessing with in the last couple of days (come on, it's not hard to get obsessed with an obsessive song like this)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment