2 Sept 2014

Broken blue - Hundred Waters

Broken blue - Hundred Waters
Happy day for me today! I think I am finally starting to get on the right track with my thesis, a clearer vision of what I have to do, support by the professors involved, plus I started getting answers by some people I contacted to interview, I'm finding new motivation to keep on with a new step of the job! That's pretty much it, plus trying out a new (very good) Japanese restaurant close to home and spending time in uni with friends reviewing stuff for an exam they still have to take. Today really flew away in a heartbeat! But it's nice, it's nice, beginning of the new month, everything is slowly starting to get back to work again! But don't forget you need to relax sometimes, and this song is here for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment