5 Sept 2014

All I want is you - Barry Louis Polisar

All I want is you - Barry Louis Polisar
I hope you have seen my latest quotes picture on my Facebook or Google+ pages, I am quite proud of it (so to say) and I really felt the need to make it. I have been watching Juno tonight and the soundtrack of the movie really reminded me of John's Song by San Cisco, so I went on to listen to the song and, eventually, to the whole album! Having posted that masterpiece of simplicity already, it just makes sense to draw from Juno OST! I must confess there is no song that struck me particularly, but all of them together made a quite homogeneous and sensible set, in tune with the environment of the movie. Being forced to choose one, I'd get the opening track, the one that gave the start to everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment