31 Aug 2014

Past in present - Feist

Past in present - Feist
This night has been a very intense one: I am a bit sad as I finished the second season of Arrow and it's gonna be another year before I can watch the next one (I like to watch episodes all together so as I don't forget what happened previously...!), it's been a very nice one and I can't wait so long for more!!! I have also being going out with friends, but this Saturday night in Milan was quite dead, not many things open, no events, no night transportation, few people... kind of a weird atmosphere in a night that ended up with me walking about 4 km to get home. A nice walk I must say, especially the last part when I was about to reach home and, in such a period of feeling drifted and rootless, I got a strong rush of familiarity through my body that made me realise once again how important is this place for me, how many memories are linked to it and how meaningful the last 5 years of my life (that I mostly spent here) have been... I'll never ever forget it, and I'm a bit sad (again) as university has practically come to an end and I still have no idea of what's gonna come next... but I have fate in my fate! And it seems like I have the perfect song for this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment