7 Aug 2014

Any which way - Scissor Sisters

Any which way - Scissor Sisters
I hope you guys like the new heading of the blog, I updated it a few days ago...! It took me some time to work it out, but I got rid of the introduction (sounded a bit cheesy) and I had to rearrange the length of the background image to make it as wide as the whole blog, so the idea was to add pictures of music people and albums I am in love with! I confess I am not 100% satisfied with how it turned out, but after all the work I think it's quite ok, it's gonna stay like this for a while! To stay in topic with what's up there, I wanna post a few things by people who are up there and who didn't have much room on the blog lately. The first one is the guy on the extreme right, guess you know who he is and which band he belongs to! And if you don't... well, you have to make it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment