22 Jun 2014

#sundayrevival Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire

I have been quite busy doing nothing lately and well, it's time to post! In this weird moment of tiring nothingness interspersed with super busy days I almost forgot that my second (and last for the time being) concert of this summer; almost, but not completely! I have started listening to Arcade Fire's whole discography to get ready for the gig and to get in the mood! It's just two days away and I still have to finalise the arrangements: the thing that is worrying me the most is that a storm is forecast to rage out on the place exactly before and during the gig... it's gonna be like being at a british festival I suppose! Well, we'll see how it goes, in the meanwhile let's enjoy the opening track of their debut album, Funeral, in this sundayrevival post!

Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) -
Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment