5 Jun 2014

Love runs out - OneRepublic

Love runs out - OneRepublic
And so here we are! Finally! As I told you yesterday this is a song I've been willing to post for ages, actually since I started my playlist last month. I've been waiting for the video of the song to come out before posting it and it has been released yesterday. Ryan Tedder has said about it that they took it to a whole new level, that they had done nothing like this before... well, I don't know if this is 100% true, but the video is quite good and it makes a good scene! I must say I didn't love the song since the beginning, but it has been growing quickly in me and I really like it now. It's probably gonna be one of the hits of this summer and the video is good enough for that, this is sure! I think I understand that their latest album, the 2013 Native, will be re-released with some new material, I hope not only this one but something more!


No comments:

Post a Comment