12 Jun 2014

Houdini - Foster the People

Houdini - Foster the People
It's time for another Foster the People song in this super hot and humid day! The situation is getting out of control: today I had to spend the day in town due to a couple of dentist appointments and I have been sweating like a pig! Tonite (or tomorrow at the latest) we should get the usual tropical storm and in the weekend we should go from more than 30° to around 15° (in medio stat virtus and we never get the medio of course...!), so let's hope at least to get some cool and to be able to enjoy grandma's swimming pool too! About the dentists, my wisdom teeth are bothering me yet again, luckily enough not with pain (for now) but with the pain of taking them out: a new day-hospital with general anesthesia is waiting for me, hoorray!


No comments:

Post a Comment