27 Jun 2014

Atlantis - Ellie Goulding

Atlantis - Ellie Goulding
Hello there! Finally it looks like something is moving: I bought plane tickets for two weeks in Sicily with my dear wife (and a friend of hers is gonna join us too most probably) at the end of September, so now I can't wait for it! We had a taste of it by eating a snack at a Sicilian bar here in my hometown, a good one and I took (for the second time in a row) a 'granita al pistacchio' that was just the thing! I couldn't resist and brought home, with the approval of my parents, a few things for dinner tonite, so more piggy-ness is on the way! I am also having a bit of feedback from professors about my thesis and tomorrow I'm gonna be in Milan again, as my dear friend H. is coming from Exeter to visit us, I'm so happy! The cherry on the pie has been my tidying up my desk this morning and, had I had the afternoon free, I would've probably gone on with the tidying up of the whole room (I'm gonna do it soon anyway, it's needed, I really feel the need to close a time of my life). To celebrate this fruitful day, I'm posting another song by Ellie, one that went into my brand new (huge) work-in-progress playlist for July (and the summer in general).


No comments:

Post a Comment