17 Jun 2014

Anything could happen - Ellie Goulding

Anything could happen - Ellie Goulding
Late again, but it's getting a habit now! I am getting to the end of Da Vinci's Demons season 2 and thus I'll be super ready to start (and finish in a very short time) Game of Thrones 4!! Can't wait! I succeeded in avoiding spoilers up to now, so I hope I'll be able to enjoy it to the fullest. But not yet, there is a trip waiting for me first! Tomorrow's gonna be my last day at home and then I'll be ready to go! I'll try to keep the blog covered for the few days of my absence. But first I have to post for... well, yesterday. (Time is a relative concept and, as a friend of mine says, it isn't tomorrow until you go to sleep)!
Today I'm posting a song by a singer I've discovered in the last few months and, even though she will not get into the olympus of my super favourites anytime soon, I must say she is quite good and I enjoy her music quite well. This is my current favourite track on the first edition of her last work, Halcyon (which has been re-released last year as Halcyon days). She is of course Ellie Goulding.


No comments:

Post a Comment