19 May 2014

Don't stop (color on the walls) - Foster the People

Don't stop - Foster the People
Hey hey hey! New week, new series of blog posts coming for you! Now that the weekend is over I can finally start posting songs from my new playlist that I really really really like! I'm only a bit sad of having built it now as it's not summer yet, but I'm sure it will put me into summer mood in the blink of an eye (and then hopefully real summer will come too)! This is the first extract of my playlist and it is also (not) coincidentally the first track on it! I've come to love Foster the People in a very very short time and, beyond Pumped up kicks, I'm already in love with 3/4 songs, the ones I put in my playlist. This is the one I'm liking the most as of now, and it's the perfect time to post it! Don't stop enjoying! (Great video by the way, be sure to check it out, it's super fun)!


No comments:

Post a Comment