14 Mar 2014

Into the groove - Madonna

Into the groove - Madonna
A double post is on the way for you tonight! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to find the time to post both of the songs for real, so let's start with one and we'll see. It's friday, another working week is over (for most of us) and it's time to partyyy! (Be it in a club, at your friends' house or at home alone with your cat, chocolate and internet, as one Facebook page suggests!). Whatever kind of party you're getting ready for, there is one girl that always fits! Ok, I'm joking, she's not a girl anymore and she doesn't fit all the time, but well... quite often! You know her name, you know everything about her! You might not know this song (I have been delving back into Madonna's older catalogue only recently), but I assure you this one is perfect to start your weekend of partying! Enjoy (song + weekend)!



No comments:

Post a Comment