8 Mar 2014

Boulevard of broken dreams - Green Day

British countryside
I have just got home after a long, long super fatiguing and very beautiful walk/trip! It started as kind of an adventure, with me taking a bus south-bound without knowing exactly how to understand when to get off, but thanks to a lady who was "taking care of me" and to the driver, I got it right. And right after the bus, one whole hour of walk through fields and fields to get to the next town exactly with bus that came one hour after the one I took. And then reaching the castle of the town, to find out it is closed until the 1st of April. But then I took a walk around the castle park and it was amazing, with sheep, deers and a beautiful landscape. Finally, undecided whether to walk it back or to take the bus (that actually went down all the way I walked), I made up my mind for the bus (my feet started hurting) and got back to the road just in the exact moment when the bus back was coming by. What could be more awesome than that? I really enjoyed my saturday afternoon trip and while walking alone in the countryside I could only think of Green Day going on like "I walk alone, I walk alone, my shadow's the only one that walks beside me, my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating, sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone" and so it is, I also got the post for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment