26 Feb 2014

Free money - Patti Smith

Free money - Patti Smith
Hey yo! I don't think I mentioned you that I started playing the Harmonica lately, about a week ago. I am slowly slowly improving step by step, now I'm starting to try out whole songs. It's getting better and I'm really happy I finally got to start playing an instrument! I'm not gonna talk about the songs I'm playing now (just know that they are a small step beyond Jingle Bells!), rather I'll give you one song that I've been keeping on draft for weeks! Just because the harmonica is bringing me back in time a little bit and Patti's career beginning is kind of back in time too. I know, that's not a plausible connection, come on, I was just trying to make sense out of a post that doesn't have much of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment