3 Jan 2014

Tonight's the night - Neil Young

I think we are finally all the way into the new year, so it's time to start with posts about what's happening now to my music world! I have started my way through Neil Young's discography a few months ago, I am now listening to his eight album, Tonight's the night (and I'm just close to getting a quarter of the job done, you can imagine how many albums he released!). I must confess I'm really enjoying this one, it's probably gonna be among the top three of what I've listened to up to now. The title track is divided in two parts, one is the opening track and the second one is the closing. Even though I prefer part II, I could only find the opening one on Youtube; they're anyway pretty similar to each other, so no big deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment