11 Jan 2014

#100 Running out - Scissor sisters

It seems like yesterday when I started this blog. It seems like a life ago that I started this blog.
The contradiction within these two thoughts that come to mind together explains perfectly well the fucked-up-conception of time passing by that I have in this moment of my life. Well, be it yesterday or a life ago that I started, I have already (/finally?) reached the first important milestone, this is the 100th post of the blog! You'll say: well... and so? Your comment is legitimate. I tend to agree.
Yet I wanted to do something special to celebrate to this moment. This song is not at all what I had in mind, but it is very special to me in its own way. It comes out of my favourite album of the Scissor Sisters (Scissters for friends), the one that got me very close to their music. And it has been with me ever since. I mean, if I'm driving you somewhere with my car, just don't put this record on if you care for your life: the dancing comes unstoppable. "Hands on the wheel!" is just something that doesn't apply, especially with this song!!

Sooo, happy 100th post to you, I hope you had fun up to now and will keep on having more and more fun in the future! Have a good night!! (or day, or whatever time of the day it's where you are!) Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment