16 Nov 2013

There is a light that never goes out - The Smiths

New day, new story. A couple weeks ago (maybe even more) I was going around Mondadori, one of Milan's main multimedia stores, looking for a CD to buy as a present for a friend. Obviously I couldn't resist giving a look around for myself too! In the end I didn't find any super-good discount on the CDs I have on my wish-list, yet I found what I still believe has been a good deal: a collection of the Smiths, some 40 songs for 10€. Premise: I had never listened to any of their songs (except maybe for the soundtrack of "500 Days of Summer"), but they were on my "to-listen-to-next" list, so it made sense to get some material in advance! I must confess I have not had much time to devote to them already, but I already got one of (I believe) their most famous tunes, and now I'll share it with you! Have a great saturday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment