10 Nov 2013

Let's have a kiki - Scissor Sisters

Ok, I knew this would happen sooner or later! I skipped a day, my bad (actually one of the two posts from the day before can compensate I'd say!!). Anyway.
I was driving back home after a pleasant night with my friends and I was letting my ipod's shuffle mode to choose some good music for me. And in the end I got this. I couldn't resist. I don't care. I mean, I usually don't care about what other people think of what I do when I'm in the car dancing and singing and everything, even less so when it's almost 2 AM! And so, that's it! I immediately found the good one for my back up post. 'Cause, I just realized, they have not been up here yet. But that's it. The time has come for a good kiki, so follow the instructions and get ready to have the most marvelous party!


No comments:

Post a Comment