30 Nov 2013

Counting stars - OneRepublic

Hey guys! I know you've been getting a steady flow of posts, but it's been a while since I "physically" wrote my last post. I am now spending my last night in Dublin, even if this post is going to come out when I'm heading home from Rome. Today I took the chance of my free day to do a nice trip outside the city to visit a castle and a small town on the sea north of Dublin. It's been really nice to get out of the city for a while. Back to music, today I definitely had the proof that I am really close to Irish music taste! There are a few songs which have been actually been following me during my trip. One of them is Counting stars, my most liked tune out of OneRepublic's last album Native. See you tomorrow with (finally) fresh live content! Enjoy your sat night!


No comments:

Post a Comment